Monday 4 June 2007

One Down

And one deadline to go. Both are for the exact same module but the Friday just gone was the hand in date for the written work aspect of the module meaning I had to hand in my workbook. For those that don't know a workbook is a book that we have to keep that we put in all of our ideas and work as we go along through the module. This includes notes on lessons, sketches and the work that I put into the module. I always leave these till more or less the last minute which is just a stupid idea meaning I have to type up and create around forty pages of work usually in about three or four days. Forty is more or less my average page count but this one I bumped up to around fifty three pages. Obviosuly its the quality not the quantity but I think thats usually bullshit because the more bases you cover the more chance you have of a higher mark.

This weeks deadline is the actual creating of our piece of work. Working as a whole class has pretty much been a lot of fun at times but has took the piss at others. I get the feeling we could fail but I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

Until next time...

No comments: