Tuesday 29 May 2007

Done It Again

I have haven't I? I'm just leaving it too long to post on this damn blog. I really don't know how the legendary Richard does it over at Fictions. It just seems to pour out of him and to be fair pretty much all of it I find very interesting. How am I supposed to keep up with mine and Stu's little blog war the way I'm going. We're nearly there though and I can smell the end of Uni which should result in a few more posts. I do have some big news though and I swear there is a little bit of blood in it over this. I'm going to New York in September! That has got your attention hasn't it! Well more on this next time faithful readers and I swear you won't have to wait long. Friday is the penultimate deadline!

Tatty Bye Bye

1 comment:

Richard said...

"pours out of him"
yep, sounds about right.
no good tv to watch, no social life and an inability to go to bed early = lot of blogging.