Wednesday 20 June 2007

Urban Dead

Following the rave reviews this game has received from my good friends Rich and Stu I have joined Rich in defending the city of Malton in the fantastic Urban Dead. A very basic but fun online game that to be fair is just a huge map of a city that you explore while trying to survive a zombie outbreak. Limited to 50 moves per day it limits it but keeps it fun and very addictive at the same time.

Move through the street into buildings to search for items and camp out or go out on a rampage and try and find and kill as many zombies as possible with your available action points to build up your experience points. Use these points to build up the attributes of your character to make him harder than a stale loaf of bread.

In the last two days I have attacked a zombie, ran away from a zombie, camped out in the fire station, killed a zombie and now after searching a local police station and finding two pistol clips, a shotgun shell, another radio and a flak jacket I have no action points left so I'm left camping out at the cop shop.

I'll keep you up to date on my movements in the city of Malton and exactly what is going on with my character Alfonso Durant.

Go on give Urban Dead a go you know you want to!

3 comments:

Stu said...

Irving Fletcher has arrived and he's just a days walk away in the east of Dulston suburb, it's a little hectic round these parts so I should be in Rolt Heights somewhere sometime tomorrow. Lets be careful out there.

Mikey Gee said...

Oh its on now! The N&C Urban Deadites!

Stu said...

I'm in your police station bitch :)