Wednesday 27 June 2007

Urban Dead Update

Well it has been a rough few days for Alfonso Durant in the world of Malton. The other night I was left standing around all evening in the middle of the street. Obviously one of the un-dead saw me and decided to take a chunk out of me and nearly killed me until my hero a mister "AI Zombie" came along and not only took down the living dead piece of shit but also went to the trouble of healing me back up. Then yesterday I almost did the exact same thing again after taking down a zombie and building my points up I have two action points to make it to a building and just about made it. Today I took a couple of swings at a zombie but alas, no kill and I easily made it into St. Christopher's church in Shearbank.

Hopefully the barricades will hold out until tomorrow...

No comments: