Saturday 23 June 2007

Urban Dead Update

So it has been a few days since the last update and not a lot had happened until tonight. I logged on to start exploring more of the map and moved from Rolt Heights into another green area of the map, Pashenton. Here I killed my first zombie which moved me up a level and left me with enough XP points to buy a new skill. I decided to go against the advice of Rich and Stu who told me the "Free Running" skill is the best to buy first and purchased the hand to hand combat upgrade which gives me a 40% chance of hitting someone with my axe. I then moved into the suburb of Earletown which is yellow on the wiki-map. Here I attacked my second zombie of the day but alas no kill this time. With 5 moves left I decided it was time to set up camp but every building I tried to enter was strongly barricaded so I couldn't enter! I'm now waiting for my points to build back up and I hope I get enough soon otherwise I'm stuck standing in the middle of the street all night!

It could be game over for Alfonso Durant!

No comments: