Monday 11 June 2007

Oh Ebay How I loathe Thee...

This is due to the fact that I lose countless minutes/hours/days sitting here watching and waiting for auctions to end. The most recent one?










A full run of volume 2 of Daredevil from the Smith "Guardian Devil" arc to the most recent issue. 97 issues of mostly great comics. This is among other Daredevil issues including the first appearance of Elektra. Outbid by a pound by some scum who probably thinks he can make a bit of profit. Oh well it is my own fault I suppose down to the fact that I never put in my highest bid as soon as I should.

Thanks to Pappy though I now own all of the variant covers to the first ten issues of the New Avengers. This then lead to an interesting conversation at work. More on that next time though!

No comments: