Sunday 10 June 2007

Job Done!

So on Thursday myself and my classmates recorded our live studio programme. All of the worries of the last few weeks disappeared and I have to be honest it went really well. People laughed when they were supposed to and everybody had a lot of fun. Our lecturer more or less told us that our programme would get us a pass which was very relieving.

On Friday the entire class had to come in so we could view everyone's programmes together and write our evaluations. There were four programmes to be viewed and ours came first. I was really pleased with how the programme turned out and most people laughed at the segments that I had directed and shot with my friends so I was pretty chuffed at that! A lot of people went for a comedy orientated piece but to be fair our programme seemed to get the best reaction.

After the lesson everyone congregated outside of our building as people said their goodbyes. It didn't feel real to be honest as everyone kind of dispersed fairly quickly. A lot of us also went out on Saturday night for a friends birthday. Everyone had a really good time (some more than others!) and then we said our proper goodbyes at about 4 in the morning. This felt real as it got pretty emotional at times and took over half an hour before everyone went their separate ways.

I've had a great first year but to be honest I'm glad its over as I really need a break from it all. I'm going to spend my summer working at the shop, savings lots of money, buying stuff and hopefully going on holiday. I've made loads of new friends at Coventry and have passed the year fairly comfortably (I think!) and I'll definitely be going back next year.

No comments: