Tuesday 2 January 2007

Blogging Virginity

Yes I am losing it, not my mind but my blogging virginity.

I always thought these things were pretty useless to be honest but I am being forced to keep one for one of my units at University. I think it is mainly supposed to have me focus on my aims and goals in life but that would just be boring tripe, not only for people to read but for me to type as well. I'll try and include all my Uni sort of stuff, work stuff, stuff that takes up my time out of these settings and my thoughts and feelings and all that nonsense. I'm not sure I'll keep on track with this as I see it as something I'll probably a) get bored with b) forget about or c) realise I have nothing worth typing about. I hope to post at least once a week which, to be fair seems fairly realistic.

I think I'll try to end most posts with the last thing I read, watched and listened to. Just in case you gain nothing from reading the blog at least you'll find out some good (or maybe not so) shit to read, listen to and watch.

One Love

Watched: Airplane!
Read: The Exterminators
Listened: Muddy Waters - The Essential Collection

No comments: