Thursday 22 March 2007

My HTML project.

Thank god I've been given a 4 week extension for this project. I have to design a web site and place a 360 frame stop motion animation on it. Now with this project the planning is all well and good and pretty interesting but when it comes to actually creating it, fuck me its boring. Not only is doing the mark up for the site very boring and repetitive but when I actually start my film I can't imagine how bad that will be. For those who don't know stop motion is the kind of thing they use to make "Wallace and Gromit" and the like. Mine has to be done using photographs as I'm doing it on my 12 inch stormtrooper coming to life. The scene with the blaster rifle bolt will take the piss as it will include a lot of work in photoshop moving the bolt a couple of mm each frame for about 30 photographs.

Updates to come!

No comments: